oh wow! so beautifuli love lenka and this is my fav modest mouse song so you can imagine my excitement!
I'm glad you liked it!It's probably my favorite cover ever!
Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite Modest Mouse songs, and this version is so gorgeous! Thank you for leading me to it.
This is one of the best covers ever. Thank you!
Post a Comment
Here I like to post songs I think are amazing. I hope you think they are, too. I would appreciate it if you left me a comment telling me how much you loved the song, if in fact, you did love it.
4 comments:
oh wow! so beautiful
i love lenka and this is my fav modest mouse song so you can imagine my excitement!
I'm glad you liked it!
It's probably my favorite cover ever!
Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite Modest Mouse songs, and this version is so gorgeous! Thank you for leading me to it.
This is one of the best covers ever. Thank you!
Post a Comment